On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 14:13, Jake - USPS <jacob.m.mcc...@usps.gov> wrote:

> I'm trying to setup my puppetmaster to use apache/mongrel.  I've
> followed the guide at
> http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/Using_Mongrel
> for doing this.
>
> My puppetmaster starts fine.  When I have a client hit the
> puppetmaster I get the following.
>
> From master:
> err: uninitialized constant Mongrel::Const::REQUEST_PATH

Hrm.  Can you tell us which version of Mongrel you have on that
machine?  To my eye that looks like something isn't correctly loading,
and I wonder if it is because we have not specified a sufficiently
recent version of Mongrel; they changed that way back in time, so
older versions didn't have that contstant...

> Did I mis-configure something, and if so can someone help point me in
> the correct direction?

I don't think this is your fault, and it really doesn't look like
something your configuration could have caused. :)

Regards,
     Daniel
--
✉ Daniel Pittman <dan...@rimspace.net>