hello puppet list!

 I am having some difficulty setting the correct baseurl setting for a
yum repo I am attempting to include in my puppet config.

 Here is the error I am getting when I run puppetd --test

[root@VIRTCENT02:/etc/yum.repos.d] #puppetd --test
info: Caching catalog for virtcent02.summitnjhome.com
info: Applying configuration version '1297108455'
err: //baseapps/Package[koan]/ensure: change from absent to present
failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install koan' returned
1: Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for
repository: epel-repo. Please verify its path and try again

notice: //centos/Yumrepo[epel-repo]/baseurl: baseurl changed
'http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/5.5' to
'http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/'
notice: Finished catalog run in 1.52 seconds

And this is how I have the yumrepo defined:

class centos {

     yumrepo { "epel-repo":
     baseurl => "http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/$basearch";,
     descr => "Epel Repo",
     enabled => 1,
     gpgcheck => 0,

any advice I could get on how to correctly format this url would be
greatly appreciated!

--
GPG me!!