…and now it is. :)

On a more serious note, if that doesn't resolve your problem, please
file a ticket with us so we can work to track it down.  We do think
these are very, very important problems, and would like to eliminate
the last of them from our system.

Thanks,
    Daniel

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 14:29, John Warburton <jwarbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd suggest waiting for 2.6.6 to be fully released
>
> From http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/Release_Notes#2.6.5
>
> Faster Passenger support
>
> Bug #6257: Rack POST and PUT request handling is very slow.
>
> The speed of the Rack HTTP handler has been dramatically improved. This
> should prevent timeouts that some users were experiencing when running under
> Passenger.
>
> John
>
> On 9 March 2011 03:24, Angelo Corbo <aco...@chelseatechnology.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I would like to follow up on this issue, because it was never really
>> addressed, as the OP switched to nginx.
>>
>> I am experiencing a few of those "finished, yet execution expired" runs,
>> and I can see from the agent's run (using --trace, as suggested by Jeff)
>> that there's a timeout (/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:64:in `rbuf_fill').
>>
>> Interestingly enough, this event occurs systematically on one type of
>> hosts (I only use role based conf defined by environment), while all other
>> types are  completing their runs successfully.
>>
>> Is this the right thread to post in or would it be better to open a new
>> one, yet with the same very effective subject?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Angelo
>>
>> --

> John Warburton
> Ph: 0417 299 600
> Email: jwarbur...@gmail.com

⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com
✉ Daniel Pittman <dan...@puppetlabs.com>
✆ Contact me via gtalk, email, or phone: +1 (877) 575-9775
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons