What release notes are you referring to?  The puppet-dashboard page
mentions 1 upgrade, as does the README.markdown in the source/
package.  There is a RELEASE_NOTES.md file, but that seems to be a
copy of CHANGELOG.  Please let me know if I missed something or if
there is a better place to look for this type of information so I know
where to look for these type of oddities.

Thanks,
Jake