On 05/13/2011 01:49 PM, rvlinden wrote:
> If I remove the comma's from the no-port and no-agent, like this
>
> options => [
>    "from=\"server1.mydomain,server1,192.168.1.2\"",
>    "no-port-forwarding",
>    "no-agent-forwarding",
> ];
>
> I get one big blob in my authorized_keys file

Can you post your manifest (i.e. the resource in question) verbatim?

I just pasted this into a test manifest and it works perfectly fine with
2.6.8:

ssh_authorized_key {
        "foobar":
                user => "ffrank",
                key  => "abcdef",
                options => [

"from=\"server1.mydomain,server1,192.168.1.2\"",
                                "no-port-forwarding",
                                "no-agent-forwarding",
                         ],
                type => "ssh-dss",
}

The entry is in my authorized_keys and puppet recognizes it. The commas
are present.

Regards,
Felix