This set came with ruby-enterprise-1.8.7-2010.02:
passenger (2.2.15)
rack (1.0.1)
rails (2.3.8)
rake (0.8.7)

This was worked for me with puppet 2.6.8 and 2.6.1.

Note: When I install puppet using pkg files and RubyEE from source, I needed to
add this to my config.ru:
$:.unshift('/usr/lib/ruby/1.8')

If you're using a debian based distro I can give more information aimed at that.