On 07/28/2010 02:58 AM, David Schmitt wrote:
On 7/28/2010 12:41 AM, Christopher Johnston wrote:
David,

Curious on how you handle doing a grant of *.* (all attributes) I looked
through your puppet type and I see you are individually listing every
type out but you are missing event_priv and trigger_priv as grant types.

I haven't worked on those types in a while and it is possible, that those privs only exist in a later version of mysql?

Best Regards, David
Last time I looked at this there was some stub function in place that just couldn't be found anywhere. Has there been some recent function on it? Also, why the augeas module dependency? Grant state is managed in the db, which is what makes this problem tough to solve for most people. However, I know Dave's no slouch so maybe I am missing something.

--
Joe McDonagh
IT Infrastructure Consultant

AIM: YoosingYoonickz
IRC: joe-mac on freenode
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."