hi,

 since my puppet CA expired the  nodes cannot connect to the server
because of ssl issue. I have recreated a CA and removed/resigned all the
certs i could find for the node. However i just saw that the node not
having ssl connexion right are still running puppet using cached
configuration.

Jun 16 03:35:08 xxx puppetd[9503]: Could not get config; using cached copy
Jun 16 03:35:10 xxx puppetd[9503]: Starting configuration run

is there a moment they will stop doing this , is the cache expiring in
xx days ?

How i can detect the nodes that are failling from the master the logs
does seems to only report succesful connections (i am on an old version
0.22.4).

regards,
Jean.