Hello Henrik,

First of all thanks for providing and IDE for puppet module development!
I started using Gepetto just before puppetcamp Amsterdam and using it ever
since.

I like the idea of creating a skeleton and integrating  directly with
version control. One issue I experience at the moment is:

When cloning a newly created repo from git within Gepetto I get a null
pointer exception

Git repository clone failed.
java.lang.NullPointerException

import projects from git => clone

When cloning on commandline it just warns me that I created an empty repo

Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/apache/.git/
warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository

Maybe its an option to clone an empty repo and just give a warning instead
of bailing out.

--

Martin Willemsma