Hello...

On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 10:48 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
<snip>

> Better late than never, I've pushed rpm's for this release to my
> fedorapeople.org repo:
>
>     http://tmz.fedorapeople.org/repo/puppet/
>
> Packages for EL 4 - 6 and Fedora 13 - 15 are available for testing.
> Add the puppet.repo file from either the epel or fedora directories to
> /etc/yum.repos.d to enable.
>
> If you find problems with the packaging, please let me know.  If you
> find other bugs, please file them in redmine:
>
>     http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/issues

I don't know if this is a rpm buglet or a general puppet buglet, but
with puppet-2.6.9-0.1.rc1.el5.noarch.rpm from tmz I get emails like:

Wed Jun 22 12:46:11 -0700 2011 Puppet (notice): Finished catalog run in
6.53 seconds

on every run.  I haven't tested the final release as I am going to test
2.7.0 with ruby 1.9.2 instead.

--
Christopher McCrory
To the optimist, the glass is half full.