Hi, please file an enhancement request for this (at https://github.com/cloudsmith/geppetto/issues) as this is something that needs to be added to Geppetto. Comments must be parsed to find the "todos" and turn them into Tasks (this is easy). It is a bit more involved to keep the tasks in sync as it needs to be done when saving the file (too heavy to do per keystroke when editing).

Regards
- henrik