I can't seem to find this with Google because the search language turns up
common usage.

What I am trying to accomplish is to add each new host to specific users LDAP
attributes on my LDAP server. Thus when I say sign a certificate or assign some
classes to a host in my ENC (Foreman), I would like to execute a script on the
Puppet Master that adds the host attribute to specific users. I have such a
script but I can't get my head around a way to get a script to execute on the
puppet master, only on the puppet client which is clearly not something I want
to do.

Is there a way to do this within puppet ?  I'm figuring that the puppet master
knows the hostname of the system and need that parameter to pass to my shell
script.

--
Craig White ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  craig.wh...@ttiltd.com
1.800.869.6908 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ www.ttiassessments.com

Need help communicating between generations at work to achieve your desired
success? Let us help!