Yea, so I was wrong.  I was one of my custom facts.  Added some logic
and was able to get rid of the warning/error.

Not sure why it only showed up after going to 2.7.3 but I found where
it was being caused and fixed it.  Funny that it was working fine
outside of puppet (facter) and didn't seem to screw up any recipes.

Regards,
Jake