I've recently been looking to move my KVM management (currently via
Puppet and virt-manager) to something web-based and robust (ie
"Cloud"), and came across OpenQRM.  Looking at the features list it
mentions "puppet Class/Machine management".  Has anyone that uses
Puppet extensively given this a try?  I'd like to get input on how
this works.  The only ENC or GUI interface I've used with Puppet is
Foreman (which is awesome btw), but this peaked my interest.  Thus far
I've tried Cloudstack (a few months ago) and Convirt, both were great,
but not what I needed.

Any input on experiences with OpenQRM as it relates to Puppet would be
great, thanks.

- Trey