On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 08:29, Nigel Kersten <ni...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Ashley Penney <apen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I export a @@host for each box (for horrible reasons) and do various
>> things with that including building a /etc/hosts on each server.  Sometime
>> today after upgrading to 2.7.4 I realized that all my exported entries are
>> failing and are being stripped from the /etc/hosts which is causing me
>> significant issues.  Has anyone else seen any kind of problems with
>> storeconfigs?  I'm going to put together a bug report for it but I thought
>> I'd see if anyone else had seen anything weird since the release.
>
> Are you using postgres ? I saw some chatter that there was a postgres bug we
> introduced I think?

That sounds exactly like the PostgreSQL bug, which was missed because
of case insensitivity in comparisons for other DBMS'.

The attached patch should fix that, but the 2.7.5 security release
should also contain it.

Daniel
--
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons