On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 16:55, Bruno Leon <nonolem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not a custom type, but a define.
> I guess you know it already but it is here
> https://github.com/ripienaar/puppet-concat/manifest/fragment.pp
>
> The declaration of concat::fragment works fine,
> only the collection breaks, which means the define is available to  puppet.
>
> To be more generic it seems to me that the  collection of an exported
> define does not work properly in 2.7.5 ( did not test other case though).

Hrm.  I have a suspicion about this; is Nigel right?  Do you have
PostgreSQL for StoreConfigs?

If so, can you turn on query logging (in the database, most easily),
and check if we are searching for a resource with type
`Concat::fragment`, but storing with type `Concat::Fragment`?

Daniel
--
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons