Hello,

I've been using hiera for a few weeks now, but I'm stuck now trying to set a value to false

Basically, I have a class that read its parameter in hiera, and in a yaml file I have the following code:

---
use_ecrypt_fs: true
server_region: fr
puppet_enable: false

This ultimately leads to the following error:
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Could not find data item puppet_enable in any Hiera data file and no default supplied at

When I set puppet_enable: true this works fine, but I can't figure out how to pass a false value (tried false, False, nil )

Any help would be greatly appreciated
--
Bruno Leon