On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 07:22, Malte Janduda
<malte.jand...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> is there a possibility to define dependencies across multiple nodes?

Not at this point in time, no, although Luke had a prototype of a
"stop and wait" resource ages ago that handled this.

We have it on our roadmap, but the problem is surprisingly complicated
once you scratch the surface, so we can't make any promises about
timeline or anything.

Daniel
--
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons