hi,

I've just added the puppetlabs apt repo apt.puppetlabs.com and
upgraded my 2.6 debian puppet version to 2.7.9 and as of that moment
no more passenger support seems to exist.
My /usr/share/puppet/rack/puppetmasterd/public vanished and I can't
find any public thingy anymore. Now, what should i do to re-get
passengersupport on my master?
Initially i followed this manual:
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/passenger.html
to get apache/passenger running.
packages installed:
ii  puppet                         2.7.9-1puppetlabs1
ii  puppet-common                  2.7.9-1puppetlabs1
ii  puppet-dashboard               1.2.4-1puppetlabs1
ii  puppetmaster                   2.7.9-1puppetlabs1
ii  puppetmaster-common            2.7.9-1puppetlabs1

Many thanks in advance for your help!