Hello,

one of my clients has a server infrastructure with 20+ servers that
are all unique. Currently it runs without a puppet staging environment
which makes me sleep badly at night :)
The problem is: the client doesn't have the resources to run 20
staging servers as well, and the overhead of setting up 20
virtualboxes is quite sizable (worth it to me, but I'm not teh
decision maker).

I was wondering if anyone is doing anything smart for instance with
vagrant and passing a different --fqdn param to puppet? I could for
instance have 20 different snapshots in a single virtualbox image, one
for each server they have?

outside the box thinking welcome :)

--
Walter Heck