Just got done installing apache2, passenger, puppet, dashboard over the
day...

Ran my first puppetd --test and got the following:

# puppetd --test
info: Loading facts in root_home
info: Loading facts in facter_dot_d
info: Loading facts in concat_basedir
info: Loading facts in root_home
info: Loading facts in facter_dot_d
info: Loading facts in concat_basedir
warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run
err: Could not send report: Error 405 on SERVER: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>405 Method Not Allowed</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Method Not Allowed</h1>
slcupuppet.slc.sharkrivertech.com.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu) Server at puppet Port 8140</address>

I'm not even sure where to look for this issue... I'm sure I missed
something somewhere...

--
Peter L. Berghold
Owner, Shark River Technical Solutions LLC