Guess it should make me happy that I found only a few warnings in our repo :)
I found warnings in the puppetmaster log of one of our puppetmasters I
recently upgraded to 2.7.10 though, they are not reported by geppetto
as of now I think (something about files mentioned in the path of file
resources, can't remember exactly)

looking forward to more in the future!

Walter

Walter Heck