I guess I'll find out on my own soon enough, but can I at least pre-
populate the stored configs database using some of the tables within
the inventory service? Do the host facts tables in the inventory
database mimic what you end up creating with stored configs? It would
be great if I could just dump the facts stuff out of the inventory db
and bootstrap the stored configs database with it so I don't have the
pain of initial population.