Hi ,

I have installed puppet master and puppet client on the same machine
using synaptic package manager.
Puppet client and Puppet master are on the same machine having Ubuntu
(10.10 LTS )as base operating system.

root@laptop:/etc/puppet# puppetd agent --test
info: Retrieving plugin
err: /File[/var/lib/puppet/lib]: Failed to generate additional
resources using 'eval_generate': Connection refused - connect(2)
err: /File[/var/lib/puppet/lib]: Failed to retrieve current state of
resource: Connection refused - connect(2) Could not retrieve file
metadata for puppet://puppet/plugins: Connection refused - connect(2)
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Connection refused
- connect(2)
warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

Installed Puppet Version is 0.25.4
Can you guys help me resolving this error .

--
Best Regards,
Suresh Kumar Prajapati