Whoa! It was just a syntax error! That did it! Thanks man! However
don't you agree if puppet would say something more informative such as
... oh I don't know.. 'command not found' or 'syntax error'...  I
don't necessarily expect anyone to do something about this... just
sayin'!

but anyway, thanks again!

tim

GPG me!!