Puppet Labs will apply to be a mentoring organization for Google
Summer of Code[1] this year.  The first part of this process is to
come up with some great ideas for improvements and features in our
open source projects.  While internally we have many ideas for
projects for GSOC, I wanted to take this opportunity to solicit
feedback from the community.

If you were going to hire somebody to improve Puppet in a summer, what
would you have them work on?

If you have ideas, please put them on our wiki:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/GSOC12

If you see ideas on the wiki page you like, add a comment.  Feel free
to expand on an entry, or create your own entry.

We'll be scoping out ideas in more detail to have ready when we submit
our GSOC application.  Deadline for ideas is Monday, 27 Feb.

Thanks,

Mike Stahnke

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/