OK... this is similar to something that I've been scratching my head over...

Given something like

@@file { "blah: ${hostname}": .... }

and

@@file {"foo: ${hostname}": ...}

I'm going to have a bunch of exported resources

On one system I want to instantiate all the "blah:" and on another "foo:"

what mechanism can I use to make that happen?

if I just do File <| |> I'll get everything and if I do File<| tag ==
"blah" |> I'll miss everything... or am I missing something?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Nan Liu <n...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Guy Matz <gm...@matz.org> wrote:
> > Hi!  Anyone knoe if it's possible to realize resources with the spaceship
> > operator checking for regex equality?
> >
> > Something like:
> >
> > User<| group =~ /(qa|prod)/ |>
> >
> > If not, anyone know of another way to do this sort of thing?
>
> No regex support, but I think you can do User <| (group == 'qa' or
> group == 'prod') |>.
>
> HTH,
>
> Nan

Peter L. Berghold
Owner, Shark River Technical Solutions LLC