SuSE doesn't use the ruby(abi) dependencies.  That's a Red Hat thing.  The
good news is that it's trivial to rebuild the RPM so that it works with
SLES.  I posted a diff a while back on this list - it's what I use.

Keep in mind that this was for an older version, so YMMV.  Good luck.
Jeffrey.

$ diff puppet-dashboard.spec puppet-dashboard.spec-sles
2c2
< %global initrddir /etc/rc.d/init.d
---
> %global initrddir /etc/init.d
9c9
< Release:        1%{?dist}
---
> Release:        2%{?dist}
17,18c17,18
< Requires:       ruby(abi) = 1.8, rubygems, ruby-mysql
< Requires:       ruby > 1.8.7, rubygem(rake)
---
> Requires:       rubygems, ruby-mysql
> Requires:       ruby > 1.8.7, rubygem-rake
22,25d21
< Requires(post):   chkconfig
< Requires(preun):  chkconfig
< Requires(preun):  initscripts