On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:52 AM, de <dustye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael, just a heads up. The IRC channel seems flooded with irrelevant
> chatter to Puppet. I'd expect that the behavior I saw from EFNet, but not
> Freenode. For example, I asked a related question, the reply was F-bomb,
> gringo, F-bomb. Kinda funny, but can sour someone else less amused.

Yeah, we seem to go through phases where this happens.  If it is
happening, just shout my name in IRC.  If I'm around I'll take care of
it.  If I'm not responding, feel free to try ping other Puppet Labs
employees.  I'm trying to make sure we have 24x7 coverage on the
channel for that sort of thing, but it just isn't always happening.
As a last resort, you can contact people in #freenode; they are quite
helpful.

Mike