After some tweaks I got a 3.0 puppetmaster and client working. But if
I try a 3.0 client against a 2.7 master I get the following error:
Error: Failed to apply catalog: Could not intern from pson: source
'"#<Puppet::Node:0x7f' not in PSON!

I know it isn't generally supported to run new clients against older
master versions. But it would be very practical if it worked, is there
anything I could do to get that working? Any clues why this error
occurs?

Erik Dalén