Has anyone had any luck installing puppet on Citrix Xenserver? It appears that there is no ruby package for the OS itself, and we ran into dependency issues when we tried to compile our own ruby.

Thanks.

John Guthrie
jguth...@book.com

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.

Not Intended as a Substitute for a Writing: Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transaction Act or any other law of similar effect, absent an express statement to the contrary, this e-mail message, its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind this sender, barnesandnoble.com llc, barnesandnoble.com inc. or any other person or entity.