No action necessary; we should be able to create repro scenarios that will
help us provide more info in the warning message (and resolve the ticket
that I mentioned).  If you happen to know (or are able to identify) which
resource in your system is triggering the warning (because of a String that
contains a non-UTF-8 byte sequence), it would be interesting to see what
your resource looked like.  Otherwise, since the odds are high that the
warning should be harmless, just let us know if you notice any other
unusual behavior or problems that you suspect might be related to this.

Thanks again for the feedback!