Hi,

I just installed & configured puppet-dashboard as per the official
documentation <http://docs.puppetlabs.com/dashboard/manual/1.2/>, but now
my nodes cannot retrieve their catalog:

[root@puppetnode-01 ~]# puppetd --debug --verbose --no-daemonize

  err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Server hostname
> 'puppetmaster-01.mydomain.com' did not match server certificate; expected
> dashboard

 err: Could not send report: Server hostname 'puppetmaster-01.mydomain.com'
> did not match server certificate; expected dashboard

Both the Puppet Master (v2.7.16) and puppet-dashboard (v1.2.9) are
installed on the same server running CentOS 6.

Any assistance will be much appreciated! :)