On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:20 AM, trey85stang <trey85st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now in each case I have files where httpd is notified to refresh...
> Is there a way to work around this without creating a custom module
> just for this one case? As you can see from the below error message I
> tried changing the name and using an alias.. but it does not like that
> either.
The combination of Resource type and title needs to be unique for a
single node. However, you can also not have two resources managing the
same thing (in this case the http service). In order to get around
this properly, you'd need to extract httpd into a module of it's own
(where it belongs imho anyway) and refer to the service from both your
nagios and your repoman manifests.

If you don't want to make that module a full fledged apache (or
whichever webserver you are running), then that's okay. Just keep it
very simple, but do extract it. You can always expand it later.

kind regards,

--
Walter Heck

--