Hi Eric,

No, this class is not being called anywhere else.

What I think is going on is that I have an array of two strings, but somehow
the defined type is getting a concatenated string which contains both values of
the array instead of treating each element of the array  as an individual.

The end goal here is to have an array of each ip address that needs to have an
entry in /etc/hosts.allow, and have a defined type which is fed those IPs and
verifies the presence of/creates the entries as needed.

is there a better direction to approach this than I'm employing?