Hi Jeremy,

Normally I would refrain from posting commercially here, but since you
asked for it I guess it's okay. My company OlinData caters to clients like
yourself (smaller, lower budget). You can read about what we offer here
(including guidelines for pricing) : http://olindata.com/consulting
We're currently based in Southeast Asia, but we do remote consulting for
clients worldwide. We're also an official puppetlabs partner. Shoot me an
email if you would like to learn more, we're always happy to help, even if
it turns out to not be commercial :-)

Regards,

Walter