Hi SirHopcount,

How did you install PuppetDB?  Is there any chance that any of your certs
(agent / master) have changed since the time when you installed?

I've found that sometimes the easiest way to get things fixed up when you
have this problem is to do the following:

0) Stop puppetdb
1) remove PuppetDB's SSL directory entirely (usually /etc/puppetdb/ssl)
2) make sure that the agent on the puppetdb machine can run successfully
against the master (puppet agent --test, sounds like you've already done
this.
3) Run the puppetdb-ssl-setup script (which should be in your sbin
directory)
4) Restart puppetdb

If that doesn't fix it, the next things I would doublecheck are the values
in jetty.ini and that the IP addresses / DNS names for your hosts match up
with what their certnames are.  Please let us know if this doesn't get you
moving and we will be happy to assist further.