On Sunday, September 23, 2012 11:55:44 PM UTC-5, Heriyanto wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have enviroment testing, staging and production for puppet,
> when i trying to test running staging on production, run command:
>  puppetd --test --env staging                 # its work
>  puppetd --test --env staging --tags ntp  # its work
>  puppetd --test --env staging --tags http # its doesn't work
>
> Strange usually I never got a problem like this, its just not working for
> one module just for http.
> even i change enviroment on puppet.conf file from production into staging.

"Doesn't work" means what?  Does the agent emit an error message?

Does anything useful show up in the master's log?  If you run the agent
with the --debug flag then does the additional output shed any more light
on the problem?

> I already check on the other file, like site.pp and the other file. This
> working before, until i make some
> change on init.pp for http module, but my changes is nothing important
> related into this. Just copying some file.

If you revert your changes does the expected function return?  If so, then
I have to disagree with your assertion that the changes are unimportant.
If you present the old and new versions then perhaps we can figure out why
the change had this unexpected effect.

John