Greetings,

I have a tested, working setup of Puppet and Webrick. I can add nodes,
classes, etc.
Then I switched to Puppet/Passenger and get the error  below.
Puppet, Apache and Passenger are all up.

I have installed using *YUM *repos and *GEMs*. So, I have the most updated
packages they have.

Puppet version: 2.7.19
Ruby version: 1.8.7 (2011-06-30 patchlevel 352 i386)
Apache: 2.2.15

The error is below.
I have found little references on the web. Has anyone come across such
problem recently?

[root@puppetm01 ~]# puppet agent --test
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 403 on SERVER:
*Forbidden
request*: puppetm01.example.com(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) access to
/catalog/puppetm01.example.com [find] at line 53
warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run
err: Could not send report: Error 403 on SERVER: *Forbidden request*:
puppetm01.example.com(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) access to
/report/puppetm01.example.com [save] at line 53

Below is the path to the catalog file to which I believe the error points.

[root@puppetm01 ]# find /var/lib/puppet | grep catalog
./client_yaml/catalog
./client_yaml/catalog/puppetm01.example.com.yaml

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
----