The  auto generated user name password is here

# cat  etc/puppetlabs/installer/database_info.install

q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_auth_database_name=console_auth
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_auth_database_password=c8ZwU6TVlgcdvTA5ysv6
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_auth_database_user=console_auth
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_database_install=n
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_database_name=console
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_database_password=2kjrLEVGna95KXQPHac3
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_database_remote=n
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_database_root_password=eTouch6789
q_puppet_enterpriseconsole_database_user=console

thanks