Hi,

Can any users of Puppet tell me about experiences in upgrading a Puppet
Open Source environment to Enterprise?  We're evaluating what our options
are in getting started with our new infrastructure deployment and we'd love
a sense of "how painful will it be if we start with OS and later decide to
spring for commercial."

Obviously experiences with more recent versions are good, but I'm all
ears.  Things like "You know, the PE upgrade tool basically just works" or
"Turned out to be 2 days of downtime with a lot of tears and editing config
files" are things I want to hear, either way. :D

Cheers,
--Shawn