Hi there!

Is there a timeline on when the puppetlabs-firewall forge module will be
updated (not necessarily to 1.0) ? the github version has the firewallchain
type (as well as other nifty) that the forge version seems to be lacking, but
it's not clear from my perusing that the two are different.  They both appear
to be the same version superficially*…. The github version points to the forge
version for documentation, so I sillily grabbed the forge version, then noticed
that it was missing stuff I was expecting to be there. My expectation could be
the problem here, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask.

*to be fair, I didn't look that hard. I could just be blind, and missed
something sooper obvious.

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.
See http://www.datapipe.com/legal/email_disclaimer/ for further information on
confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication. If you
cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send
the contents to you.