Hi,

I have a situation where loading of facts & caching for catalog is done.
After that, the puppet fails with an error.

1.
   info: Caching catalog for my.domain.com
2.
   No title provided and "Nagios3::Host[]" is not a valid resource
   reference

Now, the thing is, in my /var/lib/puppet/client_yaml/catalog, the yaml file is old. May be, puppet updates it only after there is a successful run. If I could have a look at the catalog, may be I could debug this.

Is there a place where this catalog is created temporarily or is it in-memory? Is there any to way to get the catalog?

The puppet version being used is: 2.6.13.

--
Regards,
Abhijeet