On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Asif Iqbal <vad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I did some clean up. Now I have only one version of puppet and facter.

It still seems like you could have stale files.

Could you verify there are no stale files by pasting the output of this
command?

ruby -r puppet -e 'puts %w{ puppet facter }.collect {|d| $LOAD_PATH.collect
{|l| { l => Dir["#{l}/#{d}/**.rb"] }}}.to_yaml'

This will locate all of the puppet and facter libraries that are present
along the ruby load path.

Thanks,
-Jeff