I've added Devise and OmniAuth, starting with configs for Google OAuth2
(compatible with and can be restricted to apps-for-your-domain) on this
branch:

https://github.com/sodabrew/puppet-dashboard/tree/rails3-aaa

Next week I will tie logins to who-changed-what-and-when accounting,
followed by viewer/editor/admin access levels.

Cheers,
Aaron