In the puppetlabs-firewall modules I'm expecting that you can send in an
array of source addresses, as declared in lib/puppet/type/firewall.rb.
 However, it isn't applying those rules for me.

For example in lib/puppet/type/firewall.rb

  # Generic matching properties
  newproperty(:source) do
    desc <<-EOS
      An array of source addresses. For example:

          source => '192.168.2.0/24'

      The source can also be an IPv6 address if your provider supports it.
    EOS

    munge do |value|
      @resource.host_to_ip(value)
    end
  end

If I run it with something like:

  firewall { '100 allow http':
    proto => 'tcp',
    dport => '80',
    state => ['NEW'],
    source => ['200.200.200.200','200.200.200.201'],
    action  => 'accept',
  }

It appears to iterate over those values in the array (simply add a puts
statement inside the munge block).  However, when it actually applies the
rules, only the first one seems to be applied.

Is this a bug in the firewall module?  Or, perhaps an incorrect expectation
on my part?

I'd really love to have this behavior as it would make defining sets of
rules quite nice.

Thanks for any guidance.