On 19.11.2012, at 18:18, Dawn Foster <d...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Martin Alfke <tux...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 19.11.2012, at 09:06, Geoff Galitz wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I'd be in (with enough notice, of course).  I'd be even more in if the
>>> conference was on the other side of Germany near Cologne or even in
>>> Belgium.  I'm assuming you already have a space you can use in Berlin,
>>> though?
>>>
>>> -G (located near Cologne)
>>>
>> Hi Ralf,
>>
>> we plan to get the conference into the BCC (directly at Alexanderplatz,
>> where Chaos Communication Congress took place until last year).
>> But this is not confirmed yet.
>>
>> Due to the reason that 2013 schedule is filling up very fast we only have
>> two options left:
>> - February 2013 or
>> - late November 2013
>
> A PuppetCamp in Berlin would be great! We are currently planning
> several other PuppetCamps in Europe in February, so November might be
> a little better as long as it doesn't fall too close to the US
> Thanksgiving holiday (Nov 28 and 29), which might prevent you from
> getting speakers from Puppet Labs. Most PuppetCamps have us do some
> kind of opening session (State of Puppet) and possibly one other
> technical session. We can work together on these kinds of details.

I have received feedback from bcc:

we can run a Puppet Conf in Berlin either on November 15th or 16th 2013.

I have set up a Doodle: http://doodle.com/qet7mafspaid2yvh

Depending an the number of participants we have the idea to either run two
tracks in parallel (Beginner & Advanced) or start with Basics and continue with
Advance tasks in the afternoon.
Having an opening talk from someone from PuppetLabs will definitely a good
start.

We have space for 50 up to 100 participants.
We can easily extend to up to 200 people if needed.

Many thanks,

Martin