On 07/12/12 11:56, Bret Wortman wrote:
> Even in interactive mode, I get nothing out of augtool! What should I
> look at to see why this is failing? Syslog doesn't show anything
> illustrative, nor did puppet agent -t --debug.

The lack of errors from the augeas resource type should be much improved
now if you're able to use Puppet 3.

I've added debug if there are parsing errors (which will print output
equivalent to Raphaƫl's augtool suggestion) and warnings if you're using
context/incl parameters and it finds an error on a file you're trying to
modify.

--
Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering