Hi,

I'm currently in the process of writing my first puppet script and I've hit
a a problem with the pip package provider. It seems like the puppet pip
provider is looking for executable by the name of 'pip' but under Centos 6,
the executable goes by the name 'pip-python'. While I can probably hack a
workaround in, I'm curious if there is a preferred method of doing this?
Should I try and extend the pip provider, create something akin to an alias
or do something else entirely?

I'm using the Puppet 3.0.1 release and Centos 6.3 for what it's worth.

Thanks for any advice