Hi,

I am currently evaluating Puppet Enterprise 2.7. I would like to know more
about debugging Puppet.

-  Can we start Puppet Client in verbose and debug mode as we do in Puppet
(opensource) with -d -v mode.
      - I tried to change the server.cfg file with log level verbose, Still
I don't get that details as I can see in puppet client(opensource).

-  I want to enable the debug log since, I was not able to install few
packages on Puppet Clients through Live Management -> Advance Tasks ->
Install Packages.
   - I see at client, yum is being executed, but nothing gets installed,
after GUI says it finished.
   - Manual Trigger of yum installs the package on client machine, but not
from Live Management.

Any pointers and help are welcome.

Thanks,
KK